CYCLE 1:TUESDAYS, Starting November 22nd 2011, 18:00 – 21:00
CYCLE 2: TUESDAYS, Starting February 21th 2012, 18:00 – 21:00
Max. Participants: 8
During this workshop you will be introduced to the materials, concept, tools and techniques of etching. Each student will create a piece of etching on zinc or copper plate and will finally print the work on paper, experimenting on printing techniques.
Adriana Kotsi is an etcher based in Athens. She is a member of the Greek Engravers Association and has presented her work in more than 20 group exhibitions in Greece and abroad.
• All workshops have 6-week duration and are composed by weekly classes, unless stated otherwise.
• All workshops are project-based.
• All Classes are to be held on the same day every week, starting at 18:00hrs.
• All participants´ final works are presented at an exhibition, organised yearly at Ε.Δ.Ω.
• No particular skills are necessary, should you wish to attend to a workshop, unless stated otherwise.
• All necessary tools and materials are provided by Ε.Δ.Ω.
• Workshop fee is 200€.
• Fee is prepaid upon reservation of participants.