CYCLE 1:WEDNESDAYS, January 11th – February 15th 2012, 18:00 – 20:00
CYCLE 2: WEDNESDAYS, Starting February 7th 2012, 18:00 – 20:00
Max. Participants: 5
During this workshop, each participant will make beats using 5 classic drum machines. The journey starts with the legendary TR-606 and ends with the endless SPS-1 mkll. Each participant will have one session with each machine plus an open to the public group performance. The purpose of the workshop is to trace the aesthetic and technological development of such young musical instrument in a hands-on manner. Every student will have a CD souvenir of their beats.
Spyros Moschoutis is a performing musician. He plays the drums and produces music for various applications. He is a member of the Burger Project band.
• All workshops have 6-week duration and are composed by weekly classes, unless stated otherwise.
• All workshops are project-based.
• All Classes are to be held on the same day every week, starting at 18:00hrs.
• All participants´ final works are presented at an exhibition, organised yearly at Ε.Δ.Ω.
• No particular skills are necessary, should you wish to attend to a workshop, unless stated otherwise.
• All necessary tools and materials are provided by Ε.Δ.Ω.
• Workshop fee is 250€.
• Fee is prepaid upon reservation of participants.