CYCLE 1: Mondays, starting May 14th
Max. Participants: 10
This is an introduction to all the equipment and techniques of screenprinting, moving from the simplest paper masks to more complex photographic stencils. There will be an emphasis on first-hand experience and experimentation. Each student will create a piece of silkscreen and print the work on paper.
This/heart/is/a/pipebomb is a silkscreen printmakers collective, based in Athens.
• All workshops have 6-week duration and are composed by weekly classes, unless stated otherwise.
• All workshops are project-based.
• All Classes are to be held on the same day every week, starting at 18:00hrs.
• All participants´ final works are presented at an exhibition, organised yearly at Ε.Δ.Ω.
• No particular skills are necessary, should you wish to attend to a workshop, unless stated otherwise.
• All necessary tools and materials are provided by Ε.Δ.Ω.
• Workshop fee is 250€.
• Fee is prepaid upon reservation of participants.